Authors of accepted Tutorials are kindly requested to submit their final camera-ready Tutorial Handouts by Friday, 2 June 2017, via the Conference Management System (CMS).
Kindly submit your Tutorial Handouts in both PDF format and the original source files (DOC and/or PPT) (in a ZIP archive if necessary) through your CMS personal account.
Indicative content of the Tutorial Handout:
- Title page: including the title of the Tutorial and the name, organization, mailing address and email address of the Tutorial presenter(s)
- Agenda: a timetable indicating time periods for the covered subjects
- Table of Contents: topics of the handout, including page number for each entry
- Biographical sketch of Tutorial presenter(s)
- Objective(s) and significance of the Tutorial
- Copies of all slides which will be used during the Tutorial
- Bibliography (a comprehensive reference list on the subject matter of the Tutorial)
Size of the Handout:
- For half-day Tutorials: maximum 60 pages
- For full-day Tutorials: maximum 120 pages
Note: The Tutorial notes will be distributed to the Tutorial participants in both hardcopy (B/W) and in electronic format (in color). If you also wish to provide additional material, e.g., original material or papers that can serve as reference material, video, sounds, etc., please fill free to do so in the ZIP archive.
Format of the Handout:
- Paper size: Letter
- Margins: one inch on all four sides
- Page numbers: all pages should be numbered in the upper right corner
- In order to optimize the handout for printing, please make any required adaptations to your original slides. For example, do not use a dark background for your slides, if you have an embedded video please change it with a screenshot and an explanatory text, etc.
- The copyright of the Tutorial Handouts remains with the author(s).
- Authors are responsible for obtaining permission from copyright owners for any copyrighted material.
Please contact the Program Administration for any further information or clarifications.